• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ever fell in love with a teacher before?

No because it would have been illegal and I know better than to fall in love with people who are way too old for me.

Plus there have never really been any good looking teachers at my school. So I don't really care.

I am 22 and oh man is my old teacher hot. She's in her 40s but definitely looks like she is in her 30s. She is super chill and supportive. In a weird way, I wish she lived with me.

Haha I had so many crushes on teachers in school! Grade 1, 6 and 11 were the memorable ones. So awkward. Now I just have a crush on my doctor...even more awkward. I should probably get a new one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No it's to wierd but I stare at my guy teachers butts :)

This is my exact problem with my doctor.

There have been some hot teachers, especially in high school, but I've never had a crush on them.

No I haven't had a crush on any of my teachers. I've actually only had a crush on a few kids so far. Like 2-3.

Though I have a friend who has had multiple crushes on our teachers, and to this day, they still like him

Yes…when was in college…there was a very nice professor (he wasn't super hot or something just somehow attractive to me )
But still I don't think it's a crush or something… Teacher & student romance is beautiful only in manga

Gross. No. I mean I get that it's usually a safe/ unattainable adult crush to have, but still. Gross.

I had a pretty bad crush on my art teacher a little while ago... I think the feeling was mutual, but it would never work out because he has a family of his own and I don't condone cheating. Btw I'm in college so no need to be alarmed lol.

Last edited:
No but I do remember this substitute teacher we had for art and basically everyone kept talking about how hot he was

No, that's just weird... I do remember having this one older English teacher in 7th grade who said I had a beautiful smile. Like wth? He was really weird, and I kept my distance from him.

Oh my gosh it's crazy because I currently have a crush on my chemistry lab teacher ; o; We're only like 3 years apart though; I'm 17 and he's 20 (he graduated college and took masters really young apparently so now he's teaching as a side job thing; I'm pretty young for my batch too so he's just about the same age as some of my freshmen classmates) and he's really funny and smart and cute but I highly doubt he'd even look my way. ; v;
Alternatively I had a cute math teacher in high school but eh it was weird back then.

I've never had a romantic crush on a teacher, but I have greatly admired them and wanted them to like me (platonically)

Nope, I've never been into people older than me. I admired some teachers, but it wasn't a crush at all. (never had hot teachers either)

ew? no

- - - Post Merge - - -

"it's actually hilarious"

how so

Is there a problem? I'm not entirely sure what you don't understand here. :)

People say hate is such a strong word and we shouldn't use it because it will hurt other people, spread negativity, blah blah blah. However, nobody teaches us to not overuse the word 'love' until it's lost all meaning which, if you think about it, can result in just as much damage and negativity in the long-run.
In today's society people will say those three drained words the minute they get into a new relationship (or even before) with someone they've known for sometimes only a couple of weeks. I've seen it too many times.

You could argue that there are different types of love that we feel. I mean, the love that you have for a T-shirt is different to the love that you might have for your family or friends. But those are all distinct from each other. The love that is belittled, and has lost value to the point that it's used to describe a basic crush was supposed to be indescribable. It can't be defined, so we settle by calling it an emotion, despite it being so much more.

People watch romance movies and follow the story of two strangers as they meet and sweep each other off their feet as they go from maybe even disliking each other at first, to falling in love in the space of an hour and a half. Because of this, people translate that to real life and assume that because the beautiful stranger in the corner (or in this case, a teacher) has caught their eye, they're now in love with them. It's a crush. Completely different.
Life isn't a movie. Some people need to reevaluate the word "love" and swap it for lust instead.

So to answer the question of why I think it's hilarious... It's not. It saddens me. But there comes a point where something becomes so ridiculously messed up that it's laughable. Hilarious.
It's hilarious to watch people take a beautiful word and turn it into a tool to manipulate and control other people's emotions. It's hilarious to watch people get swayed by society thinking that they need to hurry to tell their significant other that they love them ASAP.

It's hilarious to watch a new world emerge where nobody really knows who actually cares or how someone really feels about them, causing people to be let down and hold resentment when the ones that "love them" betray and leave them.
In a world like that, what's really the difference between love and hate?

k bye. xoxox

Last edited:
Back