Ever fell in love with a teacher before?

Sicatiff

Shin chan
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Anyone ever had a crush on a teacher before i did. I think i was around 13 or 14 when that happened and It was my first crush. I remember that his name was Trevor and he had such a good build and hot. When we had a school camp we kinda interacted a lot and he even gave me a nickname. After the camp my feelings grew stronger and i even thought of of confessing LOL! But i didn't anyway. There was also one time where i was sick and he brought me to a nearby clinic after school and even bought my medicine.

I haven't fell in love with a teacher, but my 5th grade pe teacher wasn't bad looking. He also remembered me although I wasn't very athletic or talkative, so I don't know what's up.

No, not really. But there was this not bad-looking coach once in elementary. He started being really, /really/ nice to me, so I tried to avoid him because I felt a little suspicious of him so I stepped back.

Last edited:
fell in love is a bit too much. my 5th grade teacher was pretty hot. but the only thing i learned is to hope to have unattractive teachers because the hot ones are too intimidating for me to focus

yes i have, so many years ago. i'll never forget him ;-;

he was married too

I think everyone knows that one hot teacher.
For me several. Honestly it's a shame because now my teachers are all around 50-60 and it's such a shame you know.

Eh. No. I only know hot teachers from manga.
Irl my teachers were much older than me so... nope. Just nope.

there was this one male teacher at my school that apparently a lot of the girls thought was hot? he was like some math teacher, never really paid much attention to him.

I've yet to get a teacher that is younger than 40. Even all my gym teachers were just eldery men and women.

There was also one time where i was sick and he brought me to a nearby clinic after school and even bought my medicine.

I hope you realize that teachers are supposed to take care of students during schooltime and events like camp, so that he bought you medicine doesn't mean he has any feelings for you. At least I hope not because you said you were 13/14 back then.

no. i mean i get why ppl do get crushes on teachers but, like nah no thank u please Don't. a lot of ppl at my last school thought or music teacher was good looking lmao but i don't think they had a serious crush on him

oh yeah, i definitely had a crush on a teacher before. my math teacher was so hot and charming. he gave extra lessons after school to those with bad math grades whenever he has the time. and of course i asked if he could give me extra lessons and he did. my math kinda improved a little bit because of his extra lessons and i wanted to impress him and not let him down. i wonder if he ever noticed that i have a crush on him.

"Falling in love" is different from having a crush. Love is completely overused in this world, it's actually hilarious.

To answer the question, nah. I can recognize when someone is attractive, intriguing, well-spoken, etc. without actually being attracted to them. I've never had a crush on a teacher and the thought of it makes me cringe.

Hey now, you can't say "fall in love", then change to "get a crush" in the OP. That's misleading. But, yes, I've gotten crushes on teachers before.

I had the biggest crush on my painting professor in college but he was gay. I just admired him a lot and he was definitely eye candy... best way to start the week haha.

I've never really fallen in love with a teacher because I understand they're my teacher and they'll never be nothing more. It's mainly because I understand they have a job to do and they're only here to do their job - not gain romantic interest of students. However, I have occasionally had thought a teacher was good looking but that was about it.

Back