• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Kanye West "Famous"

Everything about it is terrible. Kanye West is a disgrace to the music industry.

Last edited:
kanyes older songs were much better ;-;

Last edited:
It's disgusting (not the nudity part) pretty much everything about it is wrong, I'm sure nobody consented to being portrayed in that video that way, and some are openly unhappy about it (Taylor). It's horrible. The fact people are defending Kanye and calling it "art" is completely absurd to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I'm Speaking about the video, not the song.)

This whole incident definitely shows his hubris really is as exaggerated as people make it out to be.

Last edited:
What's disgraceful is Kanye West getting any attention at all.

I only saw like 2 screenshots of it but my thoughts are still "Jinkies"

Just yuck. His portrayal of women and famous people is yuck. I mean, I still strive to buy Yeezy crap but c'mon.

The music video is.. well really not okay. But, it elicited the exact response that he wanted. And that was for you to talk about it, so congrats.

But the song? I really like it.

I really like the whole of The Life of Pablo. Ultralight Beam, Famous, and No More Parties In LA area all really great tracks!

People act like Kanye isn't a good artist, but he really is one of the best in the mainstream right now. It's just the problem is that he knows it, and makes sure you know it as well.

Last edited:
The music video is.. well really not okay. But, it elicited the exact response that he wanted. And that was for you to talk about it, so congrats.

But the song? I really like it.

I really like the whole of The Life of Pablo. Ultralight Beam, Famous, and No More Parties In LA area all really great tracks!

People act like Kanye isn't a good artist, but he really is one of the best in the mainstream right now. It's just the problem is that he knows it, and makes sure you know it as well.

truuuu

Ughhh he's so annoying

What's with this moody face he's always making
Like plez stahp

Not famous enough to make me actually check him out.

Last edited:
Back