nnsfa

AC:CF Fan
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Pansy
Tasty Cake
What you will need:
  • Your dreamie (must be living in town already)
  • Another villager you don't mind not moving out (multiple recommended)
  • (Optional) A profile that is not normally used to talk to your dreamie, hereby referred to as "secondary profile"

The secondary profile is to make sure you don't accidentally move them out while talking to them. I will expand on that later.

1. Load up your town on your (secondary) profile
  2. Talk to your dreamie. If your dreamie doesn't give you a delivery job, walk far away enough so that your dreamie will have new dialogue. Repeat this step until your dreamie gives you a delivery job.
  3. Make sure the delivery job is to another villager you don't mind not moving out. If not, reject the offer and go back to step 2.
  4. Complete the delivery, but when the villager that you delivered it to asks you to thank your dreamie, don't. This will keep your dreamie in town, as the job isn't completed. You may now save and quit.

The secondary profile is so you don't accidentally select the first option ("thanks") when talking to your dreamie.

What I do is load up the game on my main, wait for a villager to ping(the mover will always be outside when you load up the game) then talk to them. Select "Don't go". Wait a few mintutes. Then talk to them. Select "Don't go". Then wait. Do this untill they say they are not moving. Worked with Rosie: RUU_0010.JPG

Back