• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

are you following Wimbledon? who are you rooting for?

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
now that Djokovic has his career slam, I'm not caring so much who wins the men's draw.

on the women's side, I'm wondering if a new talent will step up this tourney. I love Serena, but wouldn't mind seeing somebody new.

has anyone ever attended any of the matches?
I would love to go and have the famous strawrberries...
(do they also serve chunafish sandiwches on the menu?)

I love watching the tennis. But I don't care about the men's side, only the women's. Men's is just boring and it's usually only the top 4 who ever win tournaments, but the women's changes so often it's hard to predict who will sink which us why I prefer it.

I haven't been following it a lot this year due to work, and because of timezones it starts at 8:30pm here and goes through the night, but I've always been a fan of Caroline Wozniacki (who lost in the first round) and Maria Sharapova (who isn't playing because of the "drug scandal") so I need to find some new favorites lol.

I agree- the men's game has very short points and almost no rallies because their serves are too good, and so are their returns (when returns happen).
The women's game has far more rallies and is more entertaining to watch.

the only women's tour player i never liked that i could think of was Justine Henin.

the only women's tour player i never liked that i could think of was Justine Henin.

wtf she was a babe

the only one i didn't like was marion bartoli because she always bounced the ball like 50 times before serving LOL

uh no i'm not following it... before opening this thread i was wondering if this was about golf or something else, so yeah i don't really know anything about it )x

uh no i'm not following it... before opening this thread i was wondering if this was about golf or something else, so yeah i don't really know anything about it )x

in the name of Bjorn Borg and Mats Wilander, how can you not know tennis?!?

i thought this was about soccer before i clicked on it lol. the only tennis games i cared about was when i played wii sports. :')

Back