• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Free Stuff for new members! (Again)

Sorry, I'm very not good at this, it's fine, you're still allowed to get stuff.

I don't have my 3ds now, so if you want stuff, you'll need to wait, otherwise, I'll send some tbt

Ahh, sorry! Sorry for sounding needy. Tbt would be absolutely amazing :)
Thanks so much, any amount is fine.

Ahh thanks so much! It's my first collectable (Unless you count the seashell stuff)

What a lovely thing for you to do :) i would love some TBT (saving up for a signature) i'm new here, only been here about a week and love it already!

What a lovely thing for you to do :) i would love some TBT (saving up for a signature) i'm new here, only been here about a week and love it already!

Sending!

A collectible too! You're another lucky cherry winner! (you can sell it for 120 tbt, if you choose to sell it)

my town was corrupted so I had to restart can I join heres my fc 2251-6190-2916

I don't have my 3ds for a while (it's getting fixed) but I can send you tbt to buy the stuff you need? Also can send a collectible for you to keep/sell. Since you're the first newbie in 1 hour, yyou get a good collectible!

Boooooooooooooooooooop!

Have plenty of stuff on tbt to give. My 3ds is in for repairs atm though Dx

I'm not in the newbie category but could I still come to your town? I also have a Katie following me lmao

Hi I joined on 3rd June! As your 3dss is being repaired could i please have some tbt? :)

Back