• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tablet HELP!

FleuraBelle

Fluffy Princess
Bells
Switch
0316-6303-9524
Pavé
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Hey everyone!

I like to art so I decided for my birthday I would buy myself a drawing tablet! ^o^
Though there's one problem... I have no experience with this stuff.

If anybody knows any affordable tablets out there in the $100-$500 range, that is considered a tablet even worth buying for making art, that'd be very helpful!
Oh I also forgot to mention, I'm not very interested in tablets that don't have screens. So please don't suggest things like Wacom Intuos.

All help is appreciated though! :>

Hi, When I was in beginner level, my first tablet was Intuos Photo. When I reached on the mid-level artist I bought "Ugee 1910B". Since December 2015, I am using it perfectly. I didn't face any problem yet with high brightness visual experience, Creating a perfect image, controlling the color, and this tablet also works intuitively and naturally on screen. So go ahead and choose the best affordable drawing tablet with screen here. I'm still learning from this blog and their advice.

Last edited:
I've been hearing good things about huion tablets, but haven't personally been able to try one.

I personally own a cintiq 13hd and love it to bits. It can be a little glitchy at times, but for the size and what I payed for it, it's the perfect tablet for my needs. Those tend to run a few hundred dollars outside of your price range though, especially new. But you could perhaps get a used one on ebay for cheaper.

Another option you could consider is getting an ipad or something like it and using the procreate app. I don't personally own one, but I know a lot of people who do and they get fantastic results with it.

Happy tablet hunting!

Back