• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

are you usually late, early, or right on time?

late, early, on time?

• late lol.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • EARLY!

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • always on time!

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • depends, like you said. (explain)

Votes: 12 17.1%

• Total voters
I'm early to everything. Being late makes me super anxious and I always hate being the last person to show up to something, especially school related things.

It all depends. I'm hardly late, kinda early, and most of the time, right on time.

I try to arrive a few minutes early, but occasionally I'll be late due to traffic or something.

I'm on time for meeting up with friends, which is mostly what I do now, but for everything else I'm early.

I usually get to school 20 minutes before I have to be there.

Last edited:
either too early or late/almost late. When I was younger I used to be really obsessed with time but I wouldn't always be on time, I just expected everyone else to be on time. Anyway I hate hanging around/ being early to things because I'll always feel awkward and think people are looking at me and things so I'll always try to arrive at the last minute which often results in me being late. Like when I go to pick up my sister from school I'll leave at 2:56 - 2.58 which only gives me like 3 minutes to get there, so I'm usually a little late but that's better than hanging around with all the parents, because nope

I'm almost always too early. I try to time it just right but being early is in my genes or something. My mom really drilled it into my head. It's kind of awkward sometimes because I just have to wait in my car or in the lobby or whatever it may be. But I still prefer it to being late.

It's better to work ahead of time and take the most daunting tasks off your mind much more earlier. I'm always early but sometimes it depends, i'm rarely late.

I'm always on time. I believe that arriving at a place too early can be just as rude or detrimental as arriving too late.

I'm usually on time, or late/early by a minute or two.
Like, even though I leave each morning for school 2 minutes before the bus comes, I always manage to get down to the stop at the exact time the bus starts coming into view.
When I was younger I got down there so early I'd have to wait for 5 or 10 minutes, lol.

I'm always very early. I get anxious cutting it so close as being only 5 minutes early.

I like to be early for class or meetings or anything where lots of people are going to show up. Like I left for my graduation ceremony about four hours earlier than I needed to which wound up being a good move on my part since I spent three of those hours being lost.

For most everything else, I'm normally pretty good about being right on time.

I get ready early, but I don't want to be the earliest one so then I get ready late, and I become late. It's a bad habit.

i'm usually a few minutes early for everything. while i have to wait most of the time for whatever it is i'm early for, it's better than being late.

When it comes to events with friends, I'm always pretty early, which sucks when all of your friends are usually on the way later side.

Depends on how my eyeliner goes. That is if I'm wearing eyeliner or makeup at all, but I'm a makeup addict so yeah.

Back