• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I don't want to play this game anymore

Rindeseyu

tunnel snakes rule
Bells
Switch
3647-2201-0237
Literally for the last 10 minutes I have been crying my eyes out because Cole suddenly moved out and I am so upset I thought my town was just getting to be beautiful and then he moves like ugh now I have to cycle through 16 villagers and ain't nobody got time for that I know it's just a game but God I am so upset right now UGHHHHHHH

I know how it feels, Trust me, You'll get through it, Don't let one slip-up getcha down! :)

I totally know your pain. Two years ago I hadn't played in awhile and got to pick up ACNL for the first time in two months while I was on a flight home to Japan. That's when I learned Drago had moved out.

I stopped playing for about a year. It's not fun. I'm sorry you have to go through it.

Guys it's just hard I'm going to go crazy I don't know if I'll ever be able to get him back ugh

Once 16 more Villagers move out, you'll be able to adopt him/randomly get him again :)

I know but that will take too long, and I don't want other villagers to plot ontop of my stuff, and I don't want to accidentally lose anymore of my precious villagers. I don't even know how he moved away he never pinged me )':

aaaa this is so awful!!! i'm sorry dude :^( i totally get how you're feeling
i accidentally lost my kitty purrl a while ago and was so upset i ended up taking a long break from the game

i hope you don't get too discouraged though :< if you do choose to cycle i absolutely believe in you, cycling isn't so bad once you get in the groove of it

I think I'm going to cycle that is what I'm going to devote my day off tomorrow to I don't want to stop playing but ugh Cole pls honey come backy eyes hurt from crying god this is dumb r.i.p. me

My advice is to get another villager you like. I am sorry to hear what happened with Cole, but it really isn't going to do anything good if you're not going to play anymore just because he moved out.

I thought about that I was like well genji is cool maybe I'll get him but then I think of Cole and I just become sad again ):

Back