Old Folks

I'm European, so we can try meeting up sometime. I'm always willing to play.

Last edited:
Silky! Your Bella from Nocturne moved to Ehingen, but she didn't cause any serious damage to my hybrid gardens.

I'm opening up on Sunday night, and by "night", I mean "in my timezone" night for fireworks. Show up, or else!

I have a new 3DS so my code has changed and I need new friends since my roster is bare! I know I added several people from this thread so let's start again ^-^

I'm 28 from UK, usually play in the evenings and weekends GMT. Add me if you play ACNL, Pokemon, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, etc.

Silky! Your Bella from Nocturne moved to Ehingen, but she didn't cause any serious damage to my hybrid gardens.

I'm opening up on Sunday night, and by "night", I mean "in my timezone" night for fireworks. Show up, or else!
Well you visited my cycling town so that happens. Didn't know villagers could follow people out- thought you had to visit somewhere with them in your void. Interesting.

Woops sorry I was out of touch for a few days, couple folks I've been playing with. Had some family emergency stuff but I'm available again just so everyone knows I didn't drop off the face of the planet. I still have flowers set aside for you, btw, Layla. ;P

I'm 22. I know that isn't old, but I feel old on this site. It seems like the average age of people I talk to on here is 14. I guess these games are more popular with the younger crowd XD

Back