• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Old Folks

Silky, I thought you enjoyed working with kids. Or am I wrong?

I'm tempted to open, but there's no one online. Meh.
I do but it's a LOT of hard work. Today went awesome though. I have good kids this year. I used to teach kids with severe behavior issues.

I saw your invite but was way too busy lesson planning. Another time! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm 27, but turning 28 early next year.. is that old enough.
If you feel like you belong here- then you do! Hah

Where's STALFOS?!

Where's STALFOS?!

I'm still around (sometimes). :p Been busy following the Olympics and moving villagers in and out but once that's all done I'll have more time to play with you guys. :)

It's awesome to see so many people here btw.

Oh hiiii I'm 27!! I'm glad I'm not the only "old" ones who play this game! I'm quite addicted lol. :) anyone wanna add me? I'll certainly add you back and please let me know when you do. Also I'm like always on. Hahaha.

Ps I need a buddy who can open their gates where I can sell my perfect apples if anyone is willing to help :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you. I'll come visit your town and vice versa if u want :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome aboard the Old Folks Express!

I've added you. I'll come visit your town and vice versa if u want

I'm still around (sometimes). :p Been busy following the Olympics and moving villagers in and out but once that's all done I'll have more time to play with you guys. :)

It's awesome to see so many people here btw.
Goood I was worried. ^_^

Add me :) I would love to chat and play together! 33 here, at least I'll be 33 in a few weeks. I guess the number isn't too bad, but I sure do feel much older, ha!

Ehingen and a couple other of y'all peeps from this thread are fun to hang with. Apparently my town is barren so if anyone wants to hang out or help me un-barren my town, feel free to add me! :p

Ehingen and a couple other of y'all peeps from this thread are fun to hang with. Apparently my town is barren so if anyone wants to hang out or help me un-barren my town, feel free to add me! :p

I'd love to help you!

Also I'd love to add you all <3

I've added you, Kouva.

CalamityCarrot, are you open? I have cosmos with your name on them.

I'm 32... well at least I will be tomorrow. And it's good to know that I'm not too old to be playing New Leaf. :p

I'm actually fairly new to the whole Animal Crossing series, so much so that New Leaf is the only one I've played. I got the game since it looked cute and as a way to spend time with my girlfriend... and now I'm addicted to it.

By the way, I'm from Australia, so my timezone might be a little off for some of you.

Back