• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Old Folks

Ooh, I'm 36 and have bought the game when it came out but only started playing in earnest this summer.
So nice to see 'older' people playing too ;) (our 18 year old babysitter is the only one I know irl who plays).
And I'm a Dutchie aswell Lowieze!

Feel free to add me:
FC: 2079-7555-6633

Ooh, I'm 36 and have bought the game when it came out but only started playing in earnest this summer.
So nice to see 'older' people playing too ;) (our 18 year old babysitter is the only one I know irl who plays).
And I'm a Dutchie aswell Lowieze!

Feel free to add me:
FC: 2079-7555-6633

Yay, I will add you too, lillithje!

Hi Lowietje and Lilithje, I'll add both of you. :) I do not know anyone personally who plays AC, nice to have some people in the same timezone haha.

Hi Lowietje and Lilithje, I'll add both of you. :) I do not know anyone personally who plays AC, nice to have some people in the same timezone haha.

I'm also in your timezone if you're interested.

I'm 30 now. You may add me if you like, just let me know if you are. I'm on/play often, so I'd prefer other that are as well.

I share the same sense of humor you do ^.^ would you like to be friends? I'll add you, so let's play someone!

Back