Meloetta

hip grub
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
oGgmsyk.png

mYxXpSl.png

I thought you could plant up to 12 bushes in a row. Why am I getting dead bushes in the middle of them?

Did you plant them all on the same day?

Not every single bush was planted on the same day, but I planted a lot yesterday. I actually planted about 120 bushes total yesterday all around my town but these ones I'm showing were the only ones to wilt. The smaller bushes (like in the bottom picture) are the newest ones.

There can be up to twelve plants in one acre (16 blocks).

That is your problem

There can be up to twelve plants in one acre (16 blocks).

That is your problem

I don't think that's the problem. I have areas of my town that have way more than twelve plants in one acre (including bushes that grew fine). These ones are my only problem. It's just these single spaces between the rows of bushes that won't grow, regardless of the amount of plants around it.

I don't think that's the problem. I have areas of my town that have way more than twelve plants in one acre (including bushes that grew fine). These ones are my only problem. It's just these single spaces between the rows of bushes that won't grow, regardless of the amount of plants around it.

I've had that problem myself. I'd remove all the bushes from where the first on died and replant one each day. That always does it for me.

One thing I'd like to mention (aside from a solution to the general problem, posted by others) is that in your first three pictures, the apple tree touching the bushes counts in the row, so if you keep the line like that, you won't be able to place another bush next to your '11th' bush.

One thing I'd like to mention (aside from a solution to the general problem, posted by others) is that in your first three pictures, the apple tree touching the bushes counts in the row, so if you keep the line like that, you won't be able to place another bush next to your '11th' bush.

So basically trees count as bushes?

This is true.

Edit: As do bamboo.

Clovers seem to count as well.

SbFHDd4.png

The blue here signifies they're diagonally connected. That makes sense since the diagonally connected clover makes the row go over the 12 cap. This is also true for the other wilted bushes in my town.

/thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright apparently I can't close the thread for some reason because I can't find the close thread option anywhere.

No, clovers definitely don't count. Only the things that obstruct you from walking. After all, the rule exists so you can not lock something (a house, pwp) completely in. The reason that bush didn't grow has another cause, which I don't know. Other people have already given you explanations, and if you search a bit on the internet you can find (proven) theories as well.

Clovers seem to count as well.

SbFHDd4.png

The blue here signifies they're diagonally connected. That makes sense since the diagonally connected clover makes the row go over the 12 cap. This is also true for the other wilted bushes in my town.

/thread

I don't think it does actually. I've never encountered it myself.

Back