• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Moments when you thought your town was gonna corrupt?

Awesomeness1230

😎
Bells
Flea
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Ancient Candle
Yellow Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
ど
I mention this because yesterday, I was playing AC and I got a streetpass signal. Well you know the little light that flashes when you get a streetpass signal? Well that flashed, and it suprised me outta my right mind. Absent-mindedly, I flicked the bit with the light in exasperation and it flew off my 3DS and landed down the back of the sofa and scared me to death. Creepy stuff :eek:

Last edited:
Very recently, I tried loading ACNL from my 3DS. However, it took about 5 minutes for it to finally load, which hasn't ever happened since. It really surprised me and I was almost about to take out the cartridge or turn off the power so that it won't freeze again, but I realised how stupid it was. So I instead waited and see what would happen. Thankfully, none of my ACNL data has been deleted.

Once my brother took my DS and was threatening to reset it (I was so afraid of Mr. Resetti lol). I was struggling to get it out of his hands when I finally yanked it free, but I had a bad grip on it and it went tumbling down a full flight of steps. While still on.

I think we both just stood at the top of the stairs watching it bounce down in horror. When it finally smacked on the floor I went after it and immediately opened the screen, only to find my game exactly where I left it.

Somehow my DS was totally fine- my screen didn't even break or get those weird dead pixels. My game was also unscathed- I am still playing on the same file to this day.

[sub]sometimes, i talk to a villager and it takes a while for the text to pop up, and i almost have a heart attack.

i have lots of backup saves, but still, corrupt save data gives me crazy heebie jeebies.[/sub]

>When you accidentally drop your 3DS or set it down too hard
>When it takes over five minutes to start it up and you get a black screen while waiting for it
>When you get an error while playing with friends and it stays errored for 10 minutes
>When you rest your fingers on the back of the 3DS right next to the cartridge and you accidentally bump it while playing

If you haven't had a heart attack yet, you're not a truly avid player.

Back