• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Moments of True Rage in ACNL

I had a villager place their house right in front of mine once. I built an archway there as soon as they moved to keep it from happening again. It is also annoying that villagers never seem to request public works projects unless I change some part of the outside of my house. I already have cool fences and mailboxes, I don't want to change them anymore.

oh my god i get that feeling x_x one time i spent freaking forever making this heart out of hybrid flowers surrounded by bushes and perfect fruit trees because I made a little park area. The next day a chicken villager (who i fckin hate) plotted her house RIGHT in the middle of my giant hybrid heart. I lost so many plants ;_; i was so angry lmfao

Penelope, one of the most adorable characters in the game, moved. This prompted me to scream my disdain for her not staying.

This was sometime in 2015.

Isabelle: "the villager you spent 200 TBT on isn't moving by the way mayor"

Me: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww

This is way too relatable....

The same thing happened with me, only it was with a path made of actual flowers, and a hedge right next to it, all below one of my character's houses. Having an uggo move in super close to a character and destroy hours worth of planning, planting, and TT-ing made me go on an AC hiatus.

Back