• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Third-Place Winners: Set 3

Who's your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BuckOfTheFawns

Your Deer Friend
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Remember those species polls I did? Well, I kept track of all the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. Now I'm making more polls.

This is a series of polls I am doing to (hopefully) determine what the most liked villager of the most liked species is. This is the third-place winner round. After this, I will be doing second-place winners, and finally, first place winners. The polls will be open for 2 days each, and there will be a new one every day.

Last time, Felicity beat the other 4 contestants! (There will not be a second or third place for round 2.)
Here's the spreadsheet for the current results. If you would like to be able to view it, send me a request.

Here are the current competitors:

fff428bd1009f332358f60225ca98fe7.png

Make sure you post why you voted for who you did!

FACT OF THE DAY:
I bought more turnips than my storage could hold. Let's hope it was worth it.

I chose Broccolo because I think he is very cute and you can't go wrong with lazies.

OMG broccolo he a very cute mouse
But apple I love her
But soleil I love she based on sun
Opal so nice
Naomi she cool for me

This is so hard for me to choose the only one I'm not gonna vote it's hopper
...I need help

- - - Post Merge - - -

I voted for apple in the end becaused it's the only I have :)
Broccolo I don't have it yet and the other 3 are not gonna be in my town

Hopper's my favourite. I hove rockhopper penguins in general, so to see one in Animal Crossing is cool. Plus, he's a cranky villagers, and cranky villagers are always great to have, haha.

I went with Broccolo. His design is super cute and lazies are my weakness.

I like Soleil. To me, I feel like Apple is overrated. She's not that cute, in my opinion. Soleil, when she was in my town, was so adorable and funny. She was always talking about pound cake...Yum... I feel like she's overlooked. I love Soleil's little bangs and her sassy pose. I dunno, maybe that's just me :p

Broccolo is my favorite. He is ultra underrated. Too bad he doesn't have a big chance at winning. :(

Last edited:
Back