Zootopia: Good Or Bad?

Good, like really good. I love the low key themes on equality and racism they have in it, its a master piece.

Very good!! It was very imaginative and had nice character designs, and had a really nice message.

Last edited:
Just in case my Judy Hopps avatar hasn't already made it already obvious: I love it!

I also have Judy and Elefinnick plushies. And a Zooptopia shopping tote bag.

I thought good. I would probably give it like a 8.5/10 to 9/10. I love movies that can keep a toddler and an adult at the same level of interest, it's great.

Along with Finding Dory, both of them are great.

I feel as Disney and Pixar make very emotional movies. They are like gods at movies.

I really liked that movie! I'm glad it wasn't preachy about the equality and basically racism thing, which I confess, was something I was worried about. Instead, it kept it subtle, and that was it's greatest strength. 10/10

eeh it was decent I suppose, but I do like how the big theme of equality wasn't in your face

the movie is actually one of my favorites, even though my dad and i decided to see it on a whim because we had the time. there's a few cliches here and there, and the way the movie is written is nice and kid-friendly, while touching upon adult topics at the same time.

Coincidentally, I just watched that movie. I found it to be really, really interesting, and it didn't seem like a kids movie at all!

I actually loved it! I ship Nick and Judy so hard oops. I would totally watch it again I just love the plot and the characters and everything about it was great

ah yes, i forgot. the movie has the possibility of making you a furry, or at least shipping the two main characters together because i know i did.

I love zootopia! Though i don't get all the hype about the characters being animals because it seems that this is the reason why it's even popular? There's like a number of movies with characters as human animals or whatever you want to call it.

I just watched it last night and thought it was really good! animated movies have been a real miss with me lately, so I was surprised to see this one living up to the hype. I really enjoyed the themes they interwove into the story. they seem especially relevant recently

Back