• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you tall or short for your gender and age?

5'11" Male and 14 years old
Considering I just became the tallest member of my immediate family, I'm definitely tall for my age. xD

I'm 27 and 5'5". My age doesn't really matter anymore, but it's perfectly average for my gender.

I'm short for my age and gender. I'm about 5'0" 1/2, I'm the shortest in my entire grade and school.

I'm tiny. Male, about 157cm. Aaand I'm 25, so I'm not likely to grow any more. Except wider, eventually.

I'm 12 and I'm 150 cm (which is 5'0... i think?)

Last edited:
I am female. I'm about 5 foot 6, which is pretty average in terms of height for a 19/20 year old.

I'm short....5'2", 37 year old female. My mum's about the same height and so was her mum so yeah, i get it from them. Where as my brothers are really tall.

5'2'' and I'm 11 (twelve in less than a month)

I'm taller than 70% of people in my grade

I'm tall for my age and gender, 17, female and about 178cm which is like 5'10" I believe.

I'm 5'5". Which is average for an adult female. But back when I reached this height, when I was 11, I was pretty tall for my age.

5'5", so I guess I'm tall for my age and gender. I'm 14 and female, so I'll probably be at an average height compared to others by the time I'm an adult. I'm taller than about 70% of people in my school.

Back