• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello Everyone! I'm Harry!

IMCobweb

Bells
Hello, My name is Harry, I'm 16 and I live in London, England.

I joined The Bell Tree forums as I quite often glance over a lot of information on here and gather tips and tricks for use in my Animal Crossing game and quite often I want to reply, haha!

Anyway, one of the main reasons as to why I joined is because last night, I reset my town because it just lost its spark, I had an amazing town (almost my dream town) but many of my favourite characters left, the grass deterioration was astonishing (even though I only TT'd once or twice) and the dates were messed up. I never travelled to the year 2050, but for some reason the Town History tree said Kicks was opened December 31st 2050! It was all a bit odd.

So, I was hoping that on here I could find some friends and people I can trust so that I can leave my stuff in their town while I reset, again, as I currently hate my new layout.

If anyone's interested in helping out, please let me know!

Thank you so much!!

- Harry :)

PS - Sorry If the post is long and boring, I do tend to go on and on... LOL!

Back