• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you drink alcohol and smoke?

I don't smoke, cause I find it disgusting, I don't drink either, because my dad used to be an alcoholic, and my grandma often ends up drinking too much and getting really unbearable, so I don't have a good standing with alcohol, plus it's basically just poison.
I vape though (only 3mg nic), because I enjoy it, and it helps me relax.

I drink on the weekends but not usually to a point of getting drunk. A fear of vomiting tends to prevent me from doing that. I've probably smoked a half dozen cigarettes ever. I like it but the price and health risks aren't worth it.

i don't drink or smoke. haven't had an "opportunity" to do it and i'm not that keen to try it out that i'd seek out a situation where i could drink or smoke. (since i'm underage i can't just go to a store and b like Yo Gimme Dis so yeah lmao)

No ewww I mean I've tried alcohol and tobacco but they're ****. My friends sure get drunk/Stoned, though :(

No. I'm against that stuff because I've seen how it has made my parents, so I have vowed to never ever touch it. My lungs are already messed up from second hand smoke.

I don't do either, but I'm underage. When I'm 18 I'll probably start drinking, though I don't want to ever become a big drinker, just a drink every so often when I go out. I'll never smoke.

No I don't smoke or drink, don't wanna ruin my body. I've smoked once though with friends to look cool, but it was a one timer thing and it's never happening again.

No. I'm against that stuff because I've seen how it has made my parents, so I have vowed to never ever touch it. My lungs are already messed up from second hand smoke.

Yeah second hand smoke is just as bad as first hand smoking, it takes so many lives a year..
Which is why I always try to stay away from people if they smoke, and if I go past them I'll hold my breath, it's disgusting.

I drink on the weekends and smoke the green stuff. I'm of legal age and live where both of these things are legal. I've also smoked cigars and cigarillos, but total I've had maybe two of each and it was more than three years ago. Tobacco just isn't my cup of tea, but I think the paper it's wrapped up in can taste pretty good if you get the expensive ones.

Lol, no. I'm only 17. And being older will not make me drink and smoke either.

Well... I got drunk 2 days ago.

I don't smoke tobacco though.

I drink sometimes. Got in the habit to cope with my depression or when I'm stressed.

I have a really low tolerance for alcohol so I don't drink often, maybe once or twice a month. I smoke sometimes. I have a pack in my room for emergencies... when I get really stressed sometimes I just want a smoke *shrugs*

I drink every so often, I used to get crazy drunk every weekend but I'm so over that now haha. Drinking now and then, particularly red wine, is actually possibly beneficial for your health (cardio-protective)

I don't really smoke but my boyfriend does so sometimes I have one now and then. I am fully aware of how bad it is for you though.

Back