• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Camp 2016

Curry

Kunai wit chain!
Bells
Mother's Day Carnation
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Gold Super Mailbox
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
nNYNZCO.png

Hello my friends! We received the permission from the TBT staff to inform you all of an an awesome event that we like to call Smash Camp! Smash Camp is a yearly event that a group of friends (including myself) hold for a week. Smash Camp combines many different forums together as people from all over the internet join together to compete in many different events including art challenges, writing challenges, flash games, game tournaments and more! This is the 9th year the event has ran and we're extremely excited this year because there's a whole list of new things we think people will love! There are also many prizes to be won at Smash Camp such as Steam games, cash, and bragging rights.

Pre-Camp sign ups for Smash Camp are open RIGHT NOW! You can follow the link below to join the website and sign up, or if you're skeptical you can view this post on the website.

Smash Camp website

To join, register an account (or sign in) and post in "The Sorting Hat" and the leaders will put you in a cabin to join the fun! If you have any questions, I or any of the other people who have participated in the past would be happy to answer them! We hope to see you there!

I think I remember this from last year. I was considering joining, but I'm so socially awkward I doubt I'd be much company.

I hope you all have fun!

I think I remember this from last year. I was considering joining, but I'm so socially awkward I doubt I'd be much company.

I hope you all have fun!
Hey, we all don't really know eachother going into this, but I'd love to get to know you :)

Anyway, hopefully I see you guys there! It's hype!

Yo tbt peeps there is one and a half days to sign up before camp actually begins. For now you may enjoy pre-camp and get a started on the many side events we have up already.

You may sign up at any time throughout camp but its always best to sign up during pre-camp si

Hope to see you all there!

Cabin 4 is pretty lit so far just so all of you know

Last edited:
It sounds like fun, cabin 2 for the, slightly pulled together but inevitably cool win.

i haven't been put into a cabin yet because i've just joined

i felt like having a different username for a change, and i got fe:fates and dream team bros. earlier today, so i actually go by Dreamy_Hoshidan over there, in case you're wondering why you can't find anyone called SuperStar2361 on there :p

edit: yaaay cabin 3 ftw

Last edited:
I think i'll try this for the fun of it. And 4 is my favorite number. So i'm sure i'll enjoy Cabin 4

Last edited:
Glad to see this back again. I signed up as soon as I got an email in my inbox announcing that it was back.

Cabin 1? More like Cabin Won!

Back