• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Tammy, Rudy, or Maple for Tangy, Fuchsia or Marina

kisu

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I also have Rocco & Doc but both are tier 1

Last edited:
I have a well loved (unoriginal) Marina? She has like 3 shirts and won't put her lamp out, even though I've sent her several. ;-;

I reset earlier and I miss my Marina :') I'd like to think that she went off to a place with more flowers and less weeds than my old town.

I do have Rudy in my town, and I'm happy to trade him in return for Fuchsia :) I used to not like her but I'm growing fond of her. Though she's not one of my dreamies, I still like her nonetheless!

EDIT: Sadly, maybe not. Rudy was one of my original villagers, and I have a large bond with him. I'm so sorry :(

Hope you have luck finding your villagers, though!

Last edited:
I've confused myself. You are looking for Tangy/Fuchsia/Marina? Or you have them?

I do have Marina and Fuchsia in my Cycle town... If you are looking for Tammy/Rudy/Maple I can message you if they show up?

I am looking for Tangy, Fuchsia, or Marina and trading them to the three i have (tammy, rudy, currently holding maple)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its actually the other way around! i have Rudy / Tammy / Maple , I understand your bond with Rudy! I feel the same with my Diana & Sprinkle

That is what I thought!

I'm looking for Rudy, and as I said I have Marina and Fuchsia (and Merengue actually! She showed up at my camp yesterday!) and could get one of them into boxes pretty quick? (I hope! Fuchsia was an original move in, and she's the only one in my cycle town not to leave yet e_e)

Willing to trade Rudy for Merengue! He's an original move in so ill try to get him in boxes

Alright! Do you need Merengue before the trade? I can try and get her in boxes today.

Back