• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Who was your first Starter Pokemon?

Piplup :3
I miss him... I deleted the file with him in it :(
(6 year old me thought I would get him back)

Piplup :3
I miss him... I deleted the file with him in it :(
(6 year old me thought I would get him back)

Aww thats so sad :'(
sorry i just had to
HNI_0047.JPG

that one fire monkey from pokemon platinum

man i miss that game </3

Squirtle way back in the original Red. I love how the little manual provided you should go with Bulbasaur though lol.

Pikachu from Pok?mon Yellow. But I didn't really get switching the party order to change who comes out first. Pikachu ended up around level 60 while the rest of my party was at level 30. lol I also beat Brock with a Pidgey because I didn't know Mankey would have worked. I was such a good trainer.

Treecko in Emerald version. I didn't actually play Pokemon then, but the first starter I actually used and played with was Turtwig in Pearl.

Torchic from pokemon ruby, still have him. he is in my pokemon black h o w do i get h i m o ut

and i cant pokemon bank ;-;

Chikorita
But it was becaused my brother gave me his crystal...before I lost it
Then I own my pokemon game which as ruby and got trecko

I always start with grass

Chikorita from SoulSilver. I gave it the most stupid name ever, "Jumpy" because I noticed its sprite jumps around, but then I realise all of them do it. I still have it today as a Meganium.

Bulbasaur back with Pokemon Blue! <3
It's fun to hear about all the younger people that started with later games... it's so nice that your first ever starter can be on the current gen games by transferring it.

Back