• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Quiz: Which animal crossing female personality are you?

MagicAce

Part of your imagination
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Uchi. By the description it makes a lot of sense

I'm normal ^ ^

It makes sense because I don't fit in at all with the other personalities.

peppy... seems like me since i have ADHD

You are a Peppy villager! You are easily excitable, hyper, and often apologize for things you never really did, since you are also really friendly. You have a short attention span, but also have a wild imagination unlike any other. Some of the phrases you use are teenager-like (such as "You're, like, so cool!" and "Ohmigosh!" You also have that slight desire to be famous or well known by others. Ultimately though, your biggest trait is your happy-go-lucky, friendly personality. You get along with Normal, Snooty, Lazy, and Jock villagers due to you sharing many interests. However, you may conflict with Snooty and Cranky villagers, as you are more "jumpy" while they are more refined.

Male equivalent is jock villager type.

I got uchi, I kind of expected to get normal, but I guess uchi does fit alright, based on the description after the quiz. Nice quiz too!

I'm glad people are enjoying the quiz :)

I'm going to start work on the male version probably tomorrow. It will have the same amount of questions as this one.

Also, if anyone can answer; did I make it too hard to get the Snooty personality? If so I'm happy to edit the test.

I got normal, I'm very special. Aha, I knew I'd get something of the sort, I'm not the type of person to stand out.

I got normal (with lazy as male equivalent). Seems fairly accurate. Especially if we talk about Wild World normals, since they tend to be weirder, more interested in bugs, and more easily anxious.
Felt sorta weird that the quiz assumed that my crushes would be guys, and I'm not a huge fan of the term OCD being thrown around as a way of saying "perfectionist" since it is a serious mental condition, but the quiz was mostly fun anyways.

I got Uchi! I'm really close to the description! I never really thought about it! :D

I got peppy! Yay! Seems to fit as Im always excited hehe:) ive never taken an animal crossing quiz before Im so glad i found this one!

Back