• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you think you're funny sometimes?

Sicatiff

Shin chan
Bells
Sometimes when im alone i always think im funny because i mumble funny stuff to myself or comments i make on the internet. But when im around with people, i don't usually display my sense of humour.

uh sometimes but most of the time no..? i wouldn't describe myself as a funny person but sometimes i'll say something that is kind of funny ssso :0

I only really think I'm funny when I make my girlfriend or other people laugh really hard. Aside from that I think I'm fairly boring.

sometimes? I've never thought about it much.. I'm a shy person in general who doesn't talk much to begin with, let alone cracking jokes

No, i mean i can be funny sometimes but i'm definitely not a funny person

i know people have laughed at the things i said before, but i cant recall a moment when that happened, so its probably been awhile since ive been funny

I make very, very sad puns. I laugh at them because nobody else does.

Back