• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favorite personality?

Which animal crossing personality is your favorite?

• Total voters

MagicAce

Part of your imagination
Bells
Which personality type is your favorite in all Animal Crossing games?

Personally, I like the Jock type, usually because all of the jock villagers are friendly to me. I also like their active lifestyle :p

Normal and Uchi.
I just prefer these the most. They're pretty much the most laid back imo. And I love most of the designs of the Uchi characters, along with the Normals.

I love smug, uchi and cranky villagers. They're all great in their unique, weird way. lol

I love snooty, I have no idea why I like them, but I enjoy their "aesthetic" I suppose? I just find them interesting to talk to.

I live normal and lazy the best. The normals are so cute and nice and the lazies are so adorable as well! I love both designs as well:)

I'm not sure I know which one I like, but I'll try to consider it after my meal and naptime.

i like normal and uchi villagers the best, just because they're so nice

I picked normal, but after having Marshal for a while I think I prefer smug slightly. I hate jock though.

I voted Lazy because Stitches is my favorite. (But honestly, it's mostly only cute when he does it.)

I also like Normals, they're so sweet, and many of their designs are cute.

Glad you guys are talking about this :)

In first place is Uchi and Normal, with 4 votes! In last place is Cranky and Peppy, with 0 votes.

Had to vote lazy because I can always like them even if they are ugly.

normal, uchi, and cranky are my favorites. ive always loved cranky villagers but they were better in the gc version imo because they (and sable & peggy) were a lot (meaner?) until you got to know them, and then it made you feel all special when they started opening up and being protective of the player. snooty villagers used to be a lot meaner too. idk. thats a lame answer.

Honestly, I like all of the personalities, and jock is kinda eh, but since Olivia is my favorite villager and there's a ton of cute snooties I'll give it to snooty.

I don't know. I really like normal and smug too.... I think my second choice would be cranky, because I love how they seem a little sharp around the edges but in reality they end up just being kind of big softies.

Back