• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How often have your villagers fleas?

7-tan

crazy
Bells
Tasty Cake
I ask because since then I play acnl again one of my villagers have a flea. Everyday someone else has a flea or sometimes two villagers. Is that normal? Have your villagers often fleas too?

I've never seen that before so many times.

its pretty random

sometimes they can have a lot sometimes they dont :/

Yes, my villagers do get fleas. Yesterday or the day before I caught one on a villager, and they're not too common but not very rare either.

A lot of times, not every day though.

I think it's easier for villagers to get them during summer, since I've noticed a lot of my villagers picking them up more recently.

It's pretty normal for villagers to have fleas every single day. My villagers get them every single day. Poor animals.

Really often, to the point I think those lil dums never heard of hygiene.

Every time i play i will always see at least one of my villagers having fleas. Their catchprahses when they have fleas are very funny but whats even funnier is that my octopus villagers have them. Like, where would the fleas hide? Octopuses do t have fur lol

My villagers don't get fleas very often. I'm very grateful for that; I must be tiresome pulling out your net every five seconds due to fleas on a villager.

when i first started playing, my villagers rarely had fleas. maybe 1 or 2 would have them in a 2-week period. lately, though, ive had like 2 a day, so im guessing its just random?

When I had my old town some villagers would occasionally get fleas but I find it kinda funny and cute lol xD

I actually don't pay much attention to my villagers and fleas but I would assume they had many

Back