Hello :3

MagicAce

Part of your imagination
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Well hello there! My name is MagicAce. I've played Animal Crossing on and off since 2014, but last year I got really into it. I have a town that I'm currently "developing" (putting down flowers and PWPs, just making it look nice) with awesome villagers!

Funny thing is, I used to have a town before my current town, LOLzar. *don't ask, it's a funny story why I named it that :p* It was called Sycamore, and I was attached. However, I accidentally deleted it. I was on the "if you feel so strongly about it" screen, about to back out... guess which button I pressed. (hint; the B button) I was devastated! I made several towns that only stayed around for about a week. Then Rosie (one of Sycamore's old residents) showed up in LOLzar, and I just had to keep the town! The moral of the story is; don't press the B button!

Random stuff about me:
CURRENT VILLAGERS AS OF POST: Molly, Rudy, Lucha, Rosie (favorite), Pierce, Sally, Dizzy, and Rolf.
CURRENT VILLAGERS THAT HAVE MOVED OUT: Punchy (He's my waifu because he's adorable, but I loved him so much I had to let him go, rip :(), Phil, Astrid, and Agnes.
DREAM VILLAGERS: Not really any, except Bruce, because he's my birthday buddy, and he was in my old town. And he acted so cool, yet gentile!

I think I'm done typing now. Bye!

Last edited:
Welcome! I'm new too and I already love this place! I hope you will too! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!

Back