• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling ♥ In Boxes: TBD -- New: Octavian -- Pinwheel Cycling ♥

I've just got KIDD the smug goat from RoxieDean, FINALLY! :D
So I am not longer lurking for him, thanks anyway!

I've just got KIDD the smug goat from RoxieDean, FINALLY! :D
So I am not longer lurking for him, thanks anyway!

whoops, I'm terribly sorry. I haven't been active bc of school! But thanks for letting me know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bill! :D Could I possibly reserve Bill please? I'll send the 2 tbt once you give me the okay :)

yes ofc! send the tbt over and he'll be yours if you're still interested.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! May I reserve Fauna please? :)

I'm sorry, she's already been reserved!

No longer lurking for Bunnie,Whitney or Marina could I now lurk for Blaire and Filbert! Thank you!~

I'm not lurking for Fang anymore but now lurking for Mitzi :)

starting this up again! lurkers have been cleared and wa villagers have been added.

I updated everything and am lowkey hoping we can get this back up again

If you want more customers, I'd say lower your prices! 15-20 TBT is already a lot for Tier 4 villagers. I just got a Tier 1 for 20 TBT today.

If you want more customers, I'd say lower your prices! 15-20 TBT is already a lot for Tier 4 villagers. I just got a Tier 1 for 20 TBT today.

Alright, thanks for the advice! I hadn't been on this site since Chrystina stopped her list, so I'm a little rusty

Back