• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help! I'm new and lost!

Peachykeen84

Bells
Whats TBT and how do i get some? If anyone could help me out and give me some advice/help understanding this site i'd be so grateful!

Nicola x

Hey! welcome to the forums!! tbt are online currency here (the "Bells" on the sidebar) and there's many ways to earn them, even just by posting! Click Here for a guide on bells and how to earn them! Enjoy!!

There's more information and things you can find in the "Bell Tree HQ" section, i'm sure you'll find it pretty easy to navigate soon, feel free to ask me if you need help with anything else and I'll try :)

Last edited:
Hey, I'm Nico! welcome to the forums, and if you need any pointers on anything, come my way! I'm still super new but I have links for guides and advice from veteran mentors.

Back