• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you ever stop and think?

jakeypride

Bells
White Cosmos
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Hi, so I like to go hiking and traveling. All throughout my trips, when I go hiking I always stop to look at my surroundings and think: "Wow, this is incredible!" I even get this way just walking through some woods or a park. Sometimes I sit under a tree and stare up at its leaves blowing in the wind.

Our earth is so peaceful and pretty. Next time you guys go outside, take a look around you. :)

I know what you mean
It's just feel so peaceful
Sometimes (if the guards are not there)
I climb the tree of my college and just stay there to chill down and look at the clouds
I love climbing trees just to think about the beauty the nature that give us

I know what you mean
It's just feel so peaceful
Sometimes (if the guards are not there)
I climb the tree of my college and just stay there to chill down and look at the clouds
I love climbing trees just to think about the beauty the nature that give us

I like the fact that you're in college and that you get it. I was actually out slack lining today and climbing trees myself! :) I'm 19.

I like the fact that you're in college and that you get it. I was actually out slack lining today and climbing trees myself! :) I'm 19.

Well I'm a bit older but close to your age (I don't tell my age)
But good sometimes just climbing a tree feel great
I wish I can climb a tree but so busy that I can't
Maybe on Friday or Saturday :)

I used to every day for hours at a time. *sigh* Then I had a kid and it's impossible now. It's the one thing I always miss the most. It is so healthy for you to do too... Everyone should do this often. It makes you feel amazing.

Last edited:
gotta let some things just soak in .. :)

Last edited:
i think sometimes but then im like Nah and go back 2 not thinking

but i get what u mean, stuff can look rly Neato sometimes

Back