The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
Have you been so jealous because this person has something you really want or be caused of someone you want to know and other person has took pictures with them?

Well I was giving my presentation which was about food
And I mentioned one of my favorite chef and then another person comes and she say that she has seen her and took picture..

I got jealous because I wanna meet her and I couldn't see her
Oh well next time I hope :/

Btw it's not that jealousy it's the jealousy of something simple
Please don't start going all hating

i'm jealous 24/7 to be honest, not because of material things or because people meet celebrities and things like that though (very rarely jealous over "simple things" i guess)

Last edited:
I have been jealous of my friend because she always gets her concert tickets really cheap! I have no idea how she does it sometimes!

I'm only really jealous of really good artists and people who are better at my favourite games than me

Yes sometimes, I can be jealous of others in terms of how they look because I'm very self-conscious and insecure... Not necessarily over material things. But I tend to get over it quite quickly. Everyone feels jealousy at some point in their life, it's only natural.

i've always been a little jealous of my sister since she's extremely gorgeous & smart, when I'm a potato

I'm not the only one jealous because of a brother
Good because my brother goes to concert and I can't

Yeah, seconding the art jealously thing. I compare myself so much to other artists that I can never find the confidence or drive to finish a piece. :/

i'm jealous of my brother, because he gets straight a's, he's well-known in school, while i just get called his sister. everyone knows his name but i'm just his sister.

The only thing that makes me jealous is when my close friends (of which I have very few) are hanging out with/talking to other people and not me, or if they're talking to me about how great their other friends are.

I would get mildly jealous/annoyed when my acquaintances would rub their perfect families and wealth into my face, while my own is dysfunctional and I am on the poorer side (though, I am glad for what I have so I really don't notice it on a daily basis and I know many people have it much worse, so I am grateful either way.)

From the small things though, I am a bit jelly when my friends get screen tablets like a Cintiq. Daaaaamn that thing is so godly yet so expensive.

Last edited:
I'm jealous of really good artists and people with my favorite Collectables. YOU HAVE 16 POPSICLES! CAN YOU JUST GIVE ME ONE FOR LIKE 50 TBT!

lol im jelly of the people that have like 50 billion tbt, like wow

nope, i'm not jealous person. if someone has something cool or has done something cool, i just think good for them.

Back