• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

have you been jealous?

I don't really have very strong jealousy. The only time I ever got jealous is when I'd see my bf talking to his friends. I'd get a really sick feeling in my stomach that I'd try to ignore. I've even gotten severely depressed because of it. If I ended up becoming friends with this person, too, though, the feeling would stop.

As for envy, which is closer to what you're describing (OP), I don't usually get envious often either.
I'll get envious of other people's art they've received, though. I'll feel myself getting envious of how some other people dress, too.

lol who doesnt feel jealous at times at all? when i was i get jealous a lot and that feeling sucks tbh. now i dont really get jealous anymore but i do get envious of some people from time to time.

I don't really get envious of others for that type of thing. I can get jealous sometimes though when it's about relationships, but I try to stay level-headed about that.

I think we say "envious" in that case.

https://www.vocabulary.com/articles/chooseyourwords/envy-jealousy/

I sometimes wish I had what other people have, but I don't resent them for that, I think they are very lucky (when it's because of luck) or they worked harder than I to get something. Only once I had some mixed complex feelings when some friend got a new cat at the same time I was losing my beloved one in an accident, I think I resented her a little, even if it was not related or her fault.

I've been jealous many times for many reasons lol. but it is not a good thing to dwell on...

i'm super jealous my online friend met her idol on the street walking around and i have to pay thousands of dollars to meet mine sdfghjklkajhgfdsa

really really try not to be but sometimes i feel petty and the wrong words slip out

jealousy is love and hate at the same time

I don't get that jealous. My jealousy only lasts for a couple seconds and it's mostly over ridiculous things that everyone experiences like being jealous that a waiter is walking around with food, but it's not yours.

Last edited:
I'm jealous of everyone tbh

I wish i didn't get jealous as much as i do and about the things I do it's awful

well im jealous but not rly bc of ppl getting to see famous ppl or having stuff i don't have hahh..,. i usually get jealous over other stuff and it sucks a lot

yea all the time. i do get jealous in relationships (my girlfriend is closer to some of her other friends than me which is only natural, like im closer to a certain friend than her too, but i get kinda jealous and bitter tho) i dont act on jealousy is the thing that matters here. everyone feels jealousy, the only difference would be if people act on jealousy

I know this sounds weird but I feel like I don't know. I must have been jealous in my life but I can't really pinpoint what jealousy feels like? I looked around on the internet and people were saying like "It feels like a burning sensation in your body. From the core. You just feel like you are gonna explode". I don't think that has ever happened to me lol

yeah but not of material things. just of other girls because my self esteem is crap.

of course? who doesnt get jealous from time to time. i do envy my friend who's a better cosplayer than me

Back