Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. Wii U Tournament XII! (DarkDesertFox wins!)

Javocado

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Balloon
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
HywTFtf.png

HFsLtzh.gif

Been awhile, eh?
Welcome to the 12th official Smash Bros. 4 Tourney!

This game has fallen a little under the radar lately around
these parts, so I thought I'd try and spark interest again!

I'm looking for at least 16 heads!
1. Javocado
2. OviRy8
3. Rosetti
4. AkatsukiYoshi
5. Danielkang2
6. Nox
7. ZebraQueen
8. ZigZag991
9. PuffleKirby21
10. Jeremy
11.Greenbolt14
12. Crys
13. Sparro
14. Jared:3
15. DarkDesertFox
16. KainAronoele

VcXv3Ll.png

http://challonge.com/SmashTourneyXII

9HzTz70.png

-No items.
-Double Elimination.
-No customs. (Mii fighters welcomed with open arms!)
-Matches will be 3 stock, 8:00 time Limit, and best of 3.
-Semi-Finals, Loser's Finals, and Grand Finals will be best of 5.

eCV1PW2.png

-Final Destination/Omega Stages
-Battlefield
-Smashville
-Lylat Cruise
-Duck Hunt
-Town & City
-Dreamland 64
-Duck Hunt
-Umbra Clock Tower

CokDMP6.png

**YOU WILL HAVE 48 HOURS TO COMPLETE YOUR MATCHES. ANYONE WHO DOES NOT COMPLETE THEIR MATCHES IN THAT TIME FRAME WILL BE EATING DQ TO GO AND I AIN'T TALKING DAIRY QUEEN!!!**

*If you're having some trouble getting your matches going, feel free to contact me and I'll grant you a 24 hours extension.

*You must be a member of The Bell Tree Forums to join!

*Please consider your schedule before you sign-up. If you have later obligations such as being out of town, work, or something else, then do not sign up.

*Make sure to PM/VM or Post match results in here so I can see them. Post them in a format such as this: (eg: I lost to John Cena 0-2)

*Speaking of John, NO JOHNS! Leave the salt in those VM's!

*Have any questions? Suggestions? Let me know.

*Complete your matches in a timely manner and let's make this a stellar tourney!

Last edited:
When is this? If it's after 3 today or any time this week apart from 5 PM tomorrow and Wednesday, I'd like to join! I've been trying to get better through Anther's Ladder. Also the fact that the GIF up there is a Ryu getting his *** beat by a Ganondorf makes me cry as a Ryu main.

**YOU WILL HAVE 48 HOURS TO COMPLETE YOUR MATCHES. ANYONE WHO DOES NOT COMPLETE THEIR MATCHES IN THAT TIME FRAME WILL BE EATING DQ TO GO AND I AIN'T TALKING DAIRY QUEEN!!!**

*ded*

Last edited:
The tourney will start when all 16 participants have been reached. I reckon that'll be by Friday or Saturday at the latest!

Sounds good! I'll join! Oh, and if you want, you can join my tourney on Wednesday. If you want, I can give you the link to the Discord, Sign-Up and Bracket.

Last edited:
I haven't been playing much Smash lately, but hopefully this tournament will revive the Smash community. I'll join this!

Eh... guess I'll join... probably rusty af tho. :|

Also, maybe we can have this thread stickied and featured on top of the TBT page?

This game used to be so active on this site. It's pretty disappointing how dead it is now.

Back