• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. Wii U Tournament XII! (DarkDesertFox wins!)

Chris is actually going to be inactive. He posted a thread in the Bell Tree HQ.

Ok then I fight Akatsuki Yoshi. Oh man Im up for a hard match lol.

Won 2 - 0 with Daniel

Would like to join the Discord chat if able :0 I need an excuse to go on there more again xD

We are moving pretty well with this tourney and I'm glad. Not too many hiccups when it has come to making and getting matches done so thank you all.

Round 2 and Loser's Round 1 matches are due by Monday!

Last edited:
Lost against zebra 0-2 can I join the smash discord uwu

Lost to Rosetti 0-2 Good Games!

Ahh, should have entered. I'll look out for the next tourney, or might even make one soon.

Last edited:
Is this even still going on?

Yeah, it's still going on. I've just been doing a poor job running it because I've been kind of busy and there's other factors in the mix. These things usually run about a little over a month anyway. Expect this thing to wrap up in a few days.

Tourney XII is finally coming to an end!
The finale will feature DarkDesertFox vs AkatsukiYoshi in a best of 5 series! Good luck to both competitors!

Back