have you been banned before?

have you been banned before?

• yes

Votes: 23 16.5%
  • no

Votes: 116 83.5%

• Total voters
No, thankfully. I've had 2 or 3 infractions though.

Last edited:
Haha, no not so far, and hopefully not any soon.

Nope I haven't. I've had a couple of questionable posts where I wasn't sure if i should post the thing but It seems to have worked out lol. I usually try to make sure what I am posting is all age friendly....

I have more than 3 Infractions, mostly regarding simple one-word posts that I have no idea don't make the post great.

Somehow, I'm not banned.

I've never received any infractions or bans on other sites, but here on TBT, I have.

one red infraction, and three bans total for me. LOL I'm a little shocked though since I post a lot of iffy things that I've seen others get infractions/banned for, yet I get... nothing? And the bans and infractions I have are mostly from when someone reported me.

I've never received any infractions or bans on other sites, but here on TBT, I have.

one red infraction, and three bans total for me. LOL I'm a little shocked though since I post a lot of iffy things that I've seen others get infractions/banned for, yet I get... nothing? And the bans and infractions I have are mostly from when someone reported me.
Then report other people who you see do it.

why is this thread even allowed? the staff tend to not like people talking about infractions, so why are conversations about bans allowed???

Back