• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many TBT bells do you consider to be rich/middle class/poor?

Well, I guess I'm REALLY poor xD

I have like, 300-400 bells (including what's in the ABD) xD

To be onest, I think that you can be considered poor whenever you can't buy what you want.
I don't mind about collectibles, so with my amount I can buy whatever I want for my catalog, so for me it's fine.
Is up to you decide what do you want to do with your bells...

I guess I am rich on the current version of TBT then with 16,000 TBT Bells.
However I did have a grand total of 480,000 TBT Bells on TBT v1.0 thanks to my brilliant idea of the MMC.

I'm poor but I really don't give a damn, I believe this forum is a place where people aren't judged for their class, but for their attitude. I know I'm not a mod, but that's what I believe.

Mine's really low because I've never been above 1,000. xD

Poor: x<100TBT
Middle Class: 100TBT<x>500TBT
Rich: x>500TBT

x=amount of TBT

Wow then I've must have been poor all my TBT life then... I never made it past 1k bells because I always spend it. :p Once I finish (haha like that'll ever happen) Sapphire, I'll probably get more btb.

Am I poor then? I consider 25,000 to be too high, there are not a lot of people who have that many bells. For me it would go something like this:

Poor: Below 1k
Middle class: 2k-9k
Rich: 10k +

I've always seen it as:

0-500 tbt = poor
500-1k tbt = lower middle
1k-5k tbt = middle
5k-10k tbt = upper middle
10k+ tbt = rich

I've always been poor in tbt, but rich in collectibles.

also I don't really get why there should be classes..... like just because you have certain pixel squares or a large amount of virtual currency, it doesn't make you any better. it's just bragging rights for the rich and something to work towards for the poor in my honest opinion.

uh i guess i'm considered poor? i consider 1k+ to be rich, i guess. imo there shouldn't be classes in the first place.

According to what most of you are saying I am on the lower end of the middle class. ^-^
Collectible wise.. I'm pretty poor.

people who cant afford what they want and have no way of achieving enough to get what they want are poor imo

I don't really think there's a rich or middle whatever. I look at the amount of posts. Even someone who has 15 bells can have 30,000 posts. Some people just get lucky. But if I had to write it:

Poor: Under 1,000
Middle Class: 1,000+ or 5,000
Rich: 5,000+

Somewhere amongst the mid-Poor section in my TBT Finance Scale.

Dirt Poor: 499 or below
Very Poor: 500 or above
Poor: 800 or above
Somewhat Poor: 1,000 or above

Lower Middle Class: 1,100 or above
Middle Class: 1,500 or above
Upper Middle Class: 2,000 or above

Lower First Class: 2,500 or above
First Class: 3,000 or above
Upper First Class: 4,000 or above

Bill Gates: 10,000+

Back