Thoughts on Brexit (Britain leaving the EU)?

Should Britain leave the EU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't come up with these, but they're funny:

Who's next? Italeave, Czech-out, Finnish, Departugal, or maybe Oustria?

not to be rude but thats all i had to read lol

well, i suppose it makes my view irrelevant in its inability to contribute to the vote but it doesn't make my view any less valid in discussion than anyone elses. i think most people, voting age or not, have an opinion on the topic. it will affect me still, after all.

Last edited:
i'm pretty upset. especially considering scotland as a majority voted to stay. don't wanna create any arguments but if this isn't a case for independence then i don't know what is.. i don't want to suffer the consequences we as a country didn't even want to make.

Nicola Surgeon has already called for another independence referendum, I can definitely see Scotland being independent in the near future.

-

However, if the UK had to pay such a large sum of money to be a part of the EU, does that mean that when Scotland rejoins the EU, we'll have to pay that sum of money ourselves, without help from the UK? I definitely don't see that working out in our favour, at all. Scotland isn't that financially stable really, the loss of the EU is one thing, but the loss of the EU and UK?

There's currently a petition for a general election after good 'ol Dave leaves his post of PM in October (thank f--k)
None of us want Boris to lead*** and the tory government is already as corrupt as they'll get. I think it's only right that after leaving the EU we should have new leadership. (Definitely not Farage, hopefully Corbyn or someone with an ounce of decency)

***nobody in their sane mind

Also a friend of mine on facebook wrote this, to try and sum up everything that has happened.
13501874_10154243887659763_1797423444129468010_n.jpg

Last edited:
well, i suppose it makes my view irrelevant in its inability to contribute to the vote but it doesn't make my view any less valid in discussion than anyone elses. i think most people, voting age or not, have an opinion on the topic. it will affect me still, after all.

dont worry bout it

There's currently a petition for a general election after good 'ol Dave leaves his post of PM in October (thank f--k)
None of us want Boris to lead*** and the tory government is already as corrupt as they'll get. I think it's only right that after leaving the EU we should have new leadership. (Definitely not Farage, hopefully Corbyn or someone with an ounce of decency)

***nobody in their sane mind

Also a friend of mine on facebook wrote this, to try and sum up everything that has happened.
View attachment 175932

I heard Jeremy Corbyn will be resigning as leader of Labour as both he and Cameron were for Remain.

Now I think about it I think it was a good idea to leave.

Why?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm pretty upset. especially considering scotland as a majority voted to stay. don't wanna create any arguments but if this isn't a case for independence then i don't know what is.. i don't want to suffer the consequences we as a country didn't even want to make.

I would place money on Scotland successfully leaving.

I heard Jeremy Corbyn will be resigning as leader of Labour as both he and Cameron were for Remain.

He has curbed those rumours and made a statement saying he will not resign, but instead remain (ha ironic), and fight for the rights of working British citizens

Last edited:
Honestly, people are being pathetic over this whole thing. We are leaving, we can't change that, get over it. I'm just getting sick of everything about this.

Honestly, people are being pathetic over this whole thing. We are leaving, we can't change that, get over it. I'm just getting sick of everything about this.

Okay, and clearly other people aren't.

If you're sick of it, feel free to leave the thread.

Last edited:

Totally agree with you! 'Remain' voters are throwing their dummies out the pram because it didn't go their way. Another referendum for this? Pfft, p!?& off! I've seen so many ageist people talk about how older people shouldn't vote, it's just sickening. Nothing is ever gonna get done if the country is fighting like this. Yes I didn't vote, but that's because I literally can't (under age). Older people have been in and out of the EU before we were even alive so they know both advantages and disadvantages for both sides. I'm not saying any of you guys on here are doing it, because I haven't read all the comments on this thread because there are so many, but hearing it at college and on Facebook etc is just sickening.

*rant over*. :)

Back