• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Cascade's Mini Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I have all the Holly starts and 17 White Carnations? Unless you have less than that, then I'll take that amount of flowers.
I will try to be available tomorrow, if not, I'll be available Thursday or Friday.

May I have all the Holly starts and 17 White Carnations? Unless you have less than that, then I'll take that amount of flowers.
I will try to be available tomorrow, if not, I'll be available Thursday or Friday.

sure, message me anytime :) Let me know when you're ready.

Hiya, can I have 6 white azalea starts please?? I should really plan out my entire town and get everything I need at once but I buy in little chunks so expect several orders from me:rolleyes:

Hiya, can I have 6 white azalea starts please?? I should really plan out my entire town and get everything I need at once but I buy in little chunks so expect several orders from me:rolleyes:

sure, let me know when your gate is open :)

gate is open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks for the trade!
you are literally my saviour <3
have u received the tbt stuff?

I'm so sorry to order again the next day but I planed one of my bushes in the wrong place and it's driving me insane. If I could have one more white azalea start that would be amazing! And for your trouble ill order 6 orange lillies too for being a pain:blush:

I'm so sorry to order again the next day but I planed one of my bushes in the wrong place and it's driving me insane. If I could have one more white azalea start that would be amazing! And for your trouble ill order 6 orange lillies too for being a pain:blush:

sure, come here as many times you want :) so 1 white azalea and 6 oranges lillies? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back