Mafia TBT Newbie Mafia: Steven Universe Mafia [END - Town + Shiida Win!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah ive been waiting for locket to be modkilled bc like i dont even wanna bother with her when shes not even participating really.

uIsOw41.jpg

The panic of the war was too much for Garnet. It forced her to split. Ruby left in panic and rage, vowing to destroy any homeworld gems in her way. She crossed paths with a tough bunch of gems and they began to fight. Ruby thought she could take them, but without her ability to see into the future, she didn't know which moves to block. She was crushed.

Ruby (Sparro) was killed, alone and vulnerable.
gun said:

Steven (Locket) was modkilled for inactivity and not voting.
gun said:
gun said:

Town Remaining: ??/??
Mafia Remaining: ??/??

Players remaining: 08/15

Mafia KP = 1

You have 24 hours to decide to send in actions. Night one ends roughly 3PM EST time. Good luck.

wow locket thanks for doing nothing with one of the best blue roles in the game :] really thank you so much :]
and im sorry sparro!! i really really wasnt expecting that.

We lost a Jack of all trades are you kidding, wtf locket, don't play next time if you won't ****ing play

Guess this is my goodbye post.
Oh well; it was my own fault for being so inactive. All I can really say is good luck town. I'm just happy I was able to get a read in before I died.
Sorry for being so inactive, guys.

@Cad
You said that posting at night gives mafia advantage, but does it give the power roles an advantage?

i literally can't believe such an important role was on such a bad player, i'm really struggling not to scream, locket i don't think mafia is for you if you can't even bother to play the game.

i'm sorry sparro, it's a shame you couldn't have posted earlier/players cast their votes earlier/players were active at this time otherwise i don't think you would have been lynched.

Sparro! Why didn't you roleclaim??? Well ****. Locket omfg you're JOAT? Damn it.
Probably because it would put a huge target on their head at night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Locket
Next time you play a game do everyone a favor and be serious about it. From what I can tell you had the best role.

But he was getting lynched. Plus I think this means that Xerolin was the one who shot Kirby which means he have no shots left! If we have a doc they could have protected him or something!

But he was getting lynched. Plus I think this means that Xerolin was the one who shot Kirby which means he have no shots left! If we have a doc they could have protected him or something!

if someone had saved sparro just in time though and he role claimed wouldn't mafia just kill them at night anyway though? if someone had saved him just in time it would have been a bad idea to role claim i guess?

i guess you're right actually, at the end of the day it might have saved him and he could have used his role at night?

if someone had saved sparro just in time though and he role claimed wouldn't mafia just kill them at night anyway though? if someone had saved him just in time it would have been a bad idea to role claim i guess?

That's what I was thinking.

does the detective not have any leads? i think after qwerty gets lynched they should post if they found scum.

Um but he had no shots left plus he doesn't really contribute much to the thread. I think mafia wouldn't think of him as much of a threat idk. Plus he should claim so that he CAN be saved. And because he claimed I think mafia would probably assume that he'll be protected so they wont try to kill him. There are so many possibilities but he should've just claimed.

Um but he had no shots left plus he doesn't really contribute much to the thread. I think mafia wouldn't think of him as much of a threat idk. Plus he should claim so that he CAN be saved. And because he claimed I think mafia would probably assume that he'll be protected so they wont try to kill him. There are so many possibilities but he should've just claimed.

we don't 100% know it was sparro though do we? unless i'm getting confused (please correct me if i am) there's a chance it could have been jack of all trades. i know it's probably less likely but it's still a reason why he may not have claimed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back