• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How Long Does It Take for You to Fall Asleep?

How long does it take you to fall asleep!

• Instantly!

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Less than 30 minutes

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Less than an Hour

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • 1 Hours

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • 2 Hours

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • 2+ Hours

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • [img]http://i.imgur.com/8o9dkd9.png[/img]

Votes: 18 29.5%

• Total voters

DarkDesertFox

Your Typical Trickster
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Tetris Grid
Kirby Easter Egg
Rainbow Feather
Chocolate Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Lately I've hated sleeping because it takes me an hour or more to fall asleep. It's mainly because the summer started though. I've messed up my sleep schedule, it's hot, and I'm doing less during the day. How long does it take for you to fall asleep?

Ouch, sorry to hear you've been having trouble to sleep, hope your sleeping schedule will fix itself soon!

I usually take a reaaaally long time to fall asleep. 2 hours if I'm lucky, but it's usually around 3 hours or so. Every time I try to sleep, I keep thinking about random thoughts like my work, family, friends, things to do, etc. Been this way since I turned 14, not sure why.

I voted an hour but I'd say it takes me half an hour to an hour to fall asleep on an average night

Seriously I don't know. It can be as little as 10 seconds to 5-6 hours OTL On free days I keep myself up until I drained out all of my energy. For some reason though, I fall asleep pretty quickly if I go for an afternoon nap.
I use Zolpidem to treat insomnia sometimes.

It varies.

Usually it only takes me like 10 minutes at most. Recently it's been taking me a few hours.

To those struggling to sleep: even laying down for 30 minutes is significantly better than getting no sleep. So even if you're not actually falling asleep, keep at it. You'll feel all the better for it.

inb4 ambien mention

Last edited:
It varies for me, I clearly have some sort of sleep problems coupled with something that sounds like a sleep phobia but I have no idea what it is. So it's not being able to sleep or crashing from exhaustion in midst of doing something. Hardly ever anything inbetween.

I am rarely able to sleep at night, if I fix my schedule and do it, it gets shifted again in the span of 2 weeks max. I just find sleeping at night extremely difficult, somehow sleeping during the day is easier for me, but I do not like it because it interferes with my life obviously.

random but recently under an hour! ^_^

love the poll btw

if im tired to the point of my eyes stinging and feeling heavy then its around the 30min mark but normally its an hour

Cackling at the last poll option. Classic.

I picked the last one. Sometimes it's so difficult to fall asleep. My mind tends to wander into so many thoughts and I tend to get hungry when trying to fall asleep. Having a super fast metabolism sucks. It's so distracting. I'm trying to wear myself out by boring myself so falling asleep can be a little bit easier.

Hour and hours, the last option is me. I've had bad sleep since I was about 7/8. I hope your sleep schedule is back on track soon though.

It depends. Last night I couldn't fall asleep until 4am so I'm a bit tired today. :/

It depends on my sleep schedule. Last night it took me ages to go to sleep. I went to bed at around 10:30 but it took me a while to get to sleep because the night before I went to bed at midnight.

But that being said, it usually takes me less than 30 minutes.

It depends, usually between 1-3 hours so I chose 2.

It's usually about half an hour but lately it's gotten to an hour or more.

It depends on many factors such as the time of day, season, emotion, etc.

Normally it takes me about 1-2 hours to fall asleep and i only get about 3-8 hours of sleep. I'm used to pulling off one-nighters and being fully energized the whole day even if i only slept for a minuscule amount of time.

To me, i wonder how it's feasible.

lol 30 minutes to an hour usually. i make up stories and scenarios in my head or i think about the most pointless things like what was the first flower color to appear ever

Last edited:
Back