Switch
2986-3305-7790
Winter Mittens
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (74) +
tumblr_oj9yqphp6q1rysl3yo2_r1_400.png

Rules~​

I need at least one reference pic or really good description of your mayor.

If you have no pics or references it is hard to draw what you really want!

I accept payment in TBT and IGB~ But prefer TBT :blush:

Prices as Listed Above Each Type of Art

I will accept half of payment after I draw the line art, this is your chance to ask for changes/give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.
The other half will be accepted after I color/shade/fix the picture.

♪♫•*?*•.??❤??.•*?*•♫♪♪♫•*?*•.??❤??.•*?*•♫♪♪♫•*?*•.??❤??.•*?*•♫♪​

Will Draw Head Shots of Mayors, OC's, and Other Characters!​

Fully colored headshots are 100tbt :)

Here's some completed mayors :D (note these are all really really old drawings i promise I've gotten better lol, look below under "more art examples" for a more updated style!)
edith23.jpg fruit.jpgtear2.jpgreallyleah2.jpg

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
Now Available, Full Body art!
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

I recently got the hang of full body. However, it takes like 2 times as long to draw than headshots so the price for Full Body is 200tbt (Just waist up is 150tbt)
Here are some examples:
f!ryderGalaxia2.jpggalaxiasleep.jpgdaisy2.jpg kat221234.jpgaurora233.jpgkarsin222.jpg
I can also draw 2 people in a picture for 400tbt (Full Body) or 300 tbt (Waist Up) here's some examples:
AT3s2.jpggalaxiaandphysis2.jpg

If you want to check out more of my art before you decide to buy

I have some other art examples

Will Draw ACNL Villager Ideas

They'll be full color, transparent, in the style of my first drawing Tiramisu, and about the same size/resolution.

The price will be 30tbt upon completion :)

Here's the Form for commissioning Villager OC's:

Name: (of your OC villager) ]
Theme: (for example Sweets, you can even give me a specific picture like a cupcake)
Animal Type: (is it a squirrel/rabbit/frog/etc)
Personality Type: (Sporty/Normal/etc)

So here's My Villagers so far!
peony.jpg

Peony is a Bunny is the Normal personality!

doctor2.jpg

Doctor Stein is a Wolf with the Cranky personality!

View attachment 175255

Tiramisu is a Squirrel with the Sporty Personality :D

Also if you have more themed ACNL Villager OCs(?) I would love to see them! Just add a pic or a link to a post here~ ty <3

I am only accepting THREE commissions at a time. I'm an adult with work/college T~T + sometimes art block happens and I die a little (a lot).

BUT I promise to have it done as quickly as possible ;w; and I WILL tell you if, for any reason, it's going to take an extra long while.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Commission Slots​
(If I have accepted a commission your username will appear here in the order of whoever was accepted first to last)
Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3: pinkcotton
Number 4: punctuallyAbsent

Last edited:
dang, I'd say your headshots are worth around 100 tbt at least? idk I'm not very good at pricing, but it's worth way more than 40 * ^*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maybe my mayor would pique your interest?
liszst.jpgjooooooooojoo.jpg
By buuunii.jpg
Daily rounds.jpg
Pacemaker.jpg
I should also tell you that my mayor is a very cheeky boy, ahaha

Thank you for considering!

Last edited:
dang, I'd say your headshots are worth around 100 tbt at least? idk I'm not very good at pricing * ^*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You mayor is V V cute! Accepted! I'll start yours after I finish Gamzee's tomorrow~

Also *o* you really think so? Well thanks then :D I'll give you, Gamzee, and whoever is the 3rd commissioner the 40tbt price then raise it to 100tbt. You get a one of the first three to commission me discount~

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow, i really like your headshots! they seem like they'd be worth a lot more than 40 tbt, they're really good!
may i get a headshot of this girl? thank you!!

Accepted! Since you're one of the first 3 you get your picture for 40tbt, now I'm raising the prices to 100tbt~
I will finish yours after Gamzee and FruitsChinpoG!

Hi,
I was just wondering, for the villager oc's, do you do just animals that are already villagers, or other animals, too?
Thanks. :)

dang, I'd say your headshots are worth around 100 tbt at least? idk I'm not very good at pricing, but it's worth way more than 40 * ^*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How are these lines? I'll also send this pic to you via PM!
fruit2.jpg

Attachments

• fruit2.jpg
    fruit2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 104
  • fruit2.jpg
    fruit2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Ok.
I'm going to order one, but I'm not quite sure what I want yet. I'll try to figure it out soon.

To those who are waiting for your pictures I apologize for this delay but I was called in for more work hours today and will be at work all day tomorrow. A girl on my team fell and hurt her back so I have more shifts now. Once again sorry >.<

Do mine if you want?
Ref:
any of my ocs Or my mayor is fine! :)

oh and can you please post the finished in my art request thread (same link as where my refs are), I tend to forget >. <
Total:100 tbt

accepted :) there are 2 people ahead of you, once I finish theirs I'll start yours~ And yes I can post it to your art page, I also send better quality and transparent versions to your PM box!

Back