• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Westbury Art Shop (FULL)

Penellope

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2986-3305-7790
Winter Mittens
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (74) +
tumblr_oj9yqphp6q1rysl3yo2_r1_400.png

Rules~​

I need at least one reference pic or really good description of your mayor.

If you have no pics or references it is hard to draw what you really want!

I accept payment in TBT and IGB~ But prefer TBT :blush:

Prices as Listed Above Each Type of Art

I will accept half of payment after I draw the line art, this is your chance to ask for changes/give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.
The other half will be accepted after I color/shade/fix the picture.

♪♫•*?*•.??❤??.•*?*•♫♪♪♫•*?*•.??❤??.•*?*•♫♪♪♫•*?*•.??❤??.•*?*•♫♪​

Will Draw Head Shots of Mayors, OC's, and Other Characters!​

Fully colored headshots are 100tbt :)

Here's some completed mayors :D (note these are all really really old drawings i promise I've gotten better lol, look below under "more art examples" for a more updated style!)
edith23.jpg fruit.jpgtear2.jpgreallyleah2.jpg

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
Now Available, Full Body art!
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

I recently got the hang of full body. However, it takes like 2 times as long to draw than headshots so the price for Full Body is 200tbt (Just waist up is 150tbt)
Here are some examples:
f!ryderGalaxia2.jpggalaxiasleep.jpgdaisy2.jpg kat221234.jpgaurora233.jpgkarsin222.jpg
I can also draw 2 people in a picture for 400tbt (Full Body) or 300 tbt (Waist Up) here's some examples:
AT3s2.jpggalaxiaandphysis2.jpg

If you want to check out more of my art before you decide to buy

I have some other art examples

Will Draw ACNL Villager Ideas

They'll be full color, transparent, in the style of my first drawing Tiramisu, and about the same size/resolution.

The price will be 30tbt upon completion :)

Here's the Form for commissioning Villager OC's:

Name: (of your OC villager) ]
Theme: (for example Sweets, you can even give me a specific picture like a cupcake)
Animal Type: (is it a squirrel/rabbit/frog/etc)
Personality Type: (Sporty/Normal/etc)

So here's My Villagers so far!
peony.jpg

Peony is a Bunny is the Normal personality!

doctor2.jpg

Doctor Stein is a Wolf with the Cranky personality!

View attachment 175255

Tiramisu is a Squirrel with the Sporty Personality :D

Also if you have more themed ACNL Villager OCs(?) I would love to see them! Just add a pic or a link to a post here~ ty <3

I am only accepting THREE commissions at a time. I'm an adult with work/college T~T + sometimes art block happens and I die a little (a lot).

BUT I promise to have it done as quickly as possible ;w; and I WILL tell you if, for any reason, it's going to take an extra long while.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Commission Slots​
(If I have accepted a commission your username will appear here in the order of whoever was accepted first to last)
Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3: pinkcotton
Number 4: punctuallyAbsent

Last edited:

Annnd here's the base sketch! These are just the lines, if you want something changed/removed/added speak now or forever hold your peace! jk you can tell me what you want whenever you like :) I'll also send this to you via a PM!

gamzee2.jpg

Last edited:
dang, I'd say your headshots are worth around 100 tbt at least? idk I'm not very good at pricing, but it's worth way more than 40 * ^*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maybe my mayor would pique your interest?
liszst.jpgjooooooooojoo.jpg
By buuunii.jpg
Daily rounds.jpg
Pacemaker.jpg
I should also tell you that my mayor is a very cheeky boy, ahaha

Thank you for considering!

Last edited:
wow, i really like your headshots! they seem like they'd be worth a lot more than 40 tbt, they're really good!
may i get a headshot of this girl? thank you!!

dang, I'd say your headshots are worth around 100 tbt at least? idk I'm not very good at pricing * ^*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You mayor is V V cute! Accepted! I'll start yours after I finish Gamzee's tomorrow~

Also *o* you really think so? Well thanks then :D I'll give you, Gamzee, and whoever is the 3rd commissioner the 40tbt price then raise it to 100tbt. You get a one of the first three to commission me discount~

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow, i really like your headshots! they seem like they'd be worth a lot more than 40 tbt, they're really good!
may i get a headshot of this girl? thank you!!

Accepted! Since you're one of the first 3 you get your picture for 40tbt, now I'm raising the prices to 100tbt~
I will finish yours after Gamzee and FruitsChinpoG!

Hi,
I was just wondering, for the villager oc's, do you do just animals that are already villagers, or other animals, too?
Thanks. :)

dang, I'd say your headshots are worth around 100 tbt at least? idk I'm not very good at pricing, but it's worth way more than 40 * ^*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How are these lines? I'll also send this pic to you via PM!
fruit2.jpg

Attachments

• fruit2.jpg
    fruit2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 104
  • fruit2.jpg
    fruit2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Ok.
I'm going to order one, but I'm not quite sure what I want yet. I'll try to figure it out soon.

To those who are waiting for your pictures I apologize for this delay but I was called in for more work hours today and will be at work all day tomorrow. A girl on my team fell and hurt her back so I have more shifts now. Once again sorry >.<

Do mine if you want?
Ref:
any of my ocs Or my mayor is fine! :)

oh and can you please post the finished in my art request thread (same link as where my refs are), I tend to forget >. <
Total:100 tbt

accepted :) there are 2 people ahead of you, once I finish theirs I'll start yours~ And yes I can post it to your art page, I also send better quality and transparent versions to your PM box!

Back