• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Westbury Art Shop (FULL)

REF: https://puu.sh/wqwTO.png
two things: he's wearing the rainbow feather, and he's also meant to be wearing a light brown scarf (man i wish you could actually wear scarves in the game)

how much igb would you want for a colored headshot? (like, avatar-proportioned)

dunno never done igb before;; idk 1mil? since its a quick headshot and im in a good mood +_+

Yay, the store is back! I've seen it before, but it hadn't been bumped in forever. LOVE your art! *____*

Hopefully you can consider my mayor in a fully colored headshot! They're absolutely beautiful. ♡

Reference: (x)
~ I believe the cost is 20 million IGB? nvn

holy heck yall okay no more art asks after this post please! I'll reply only to the people who have already asked! Also I'm going to set igb pay price to 5mil bells? 20mil would take forever lmao, thanks for the price check @pinkcotton

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love a headshot of my girl Europa and a fullbody of my girl Milo!

accepted!

What the heck did you expect, like 2 people to order? Not with your kind of art honey!

Alrighty, I can totally do 5 million!

Yay, the store is back! I've seen it before, but it hadn't been bumped in forever. LOVE your art! *____*

Hopefully you can consider my mayor in a fully colored headshot! They're absolutely beautiful. ♡

Reference: (x)
~ I believe the cost is 20 million IGB? nvn

reference please! then yes, accepted!

any items from my wishlist is a good choice!! can you PM me what items you have? I'll probably accept those as trade instead of bells haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can do that, sure! :3
did you want it now or after?

Please everyone, read my rules! But for future reference I accept half pay when I do the lines and half after I color em! also accepted!

Last edited:
Please everyone, read my rules! But for future reference I accept half pay when I do the lines and half after I color em! also accepted!

oh i did read the rules, it just wasn't clear whether that applies to igb as well. just wanted to make sure, i'm sorry

PROGRESS UPDATE: I've drawn Spy and vvingblade's headshot lineart a few days ago (ya'll have already responded and paid for them thank you!)

Most of the lines for vvingblade's full body piece were finished today! But it's still a WIP so I won't be sending the finished lines just yet!

I'll be working on finishing up the first 2 people's orders tonight (maybe) and Sunday since i have that day off work! Thank you for your patience ^^

update: finished spy's art, sent it to them, you can look at it here if ya feel like it, edited vving's lines a bit and colored some bases, but not enough to show sorry! I ended up being kinda busy today but I should at least finish coloring the headshot tomorrow!

Back