Hiya, new here!

Yumetsu

「 siúil a rún 」
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I'm Yuu, but y'all are welcome to call me Yume. I'm new to TBT, at least with registering; I've lurked around for a good couple of years before I finally decided to join the community. I've been a player since AC:WW. ♥

I'm multilingual, an artist, writer, and I have high interests in anything paranormal or supernatural and astronomy. I tend to be really quiet and awkward, but I'm here to make friends and get involved with the community, so I hope we can get along in the future! :)

Last edited:
Aw it's really nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy the forums in its entirety, there's always someone new to meet! Message me if you need anything!

Hi there, welcome to TBT!
I'm glad to see you decided to join, you seem super nice :D

Let me know if you need anything!

thank you both! it's nice to make your acquaintance, and i'll definitely keep that in mind ♥

Welcome! What languages do you know? (I speak French and English!) Message me if you wanna talk-I could talk about languages for days on end, haha! :)

Welcome! What languages do you know? (I speak French and English!) Message me if you wanna talk-I could talk about languages for days on end, haha! :)

i know japanese, english, german (still kinda getting the hang of it), and i'm currently attempting to learn french ;0

Welcome to the forums! :)

thank you! uwu

Last edited:
Back