• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

To the boys, do you have abs?

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • No

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters
wow, gender inequality much?

Um, okay. We're not saying that girls don't/can't have abs; this is just targeting males specifically, as the creator of the topic said on the first page. Are you saying that lingerie and perfume stores as well as those "girls-only boyfriend-creator quizzes" (sweet Cheezus I hate those) are also examples of gender inequality?
Though, really, girls, why not share the presence of your abs with us if you'd like to? It's not like you'll be punished if you do!

Last edited:
I have a twelve pack...

of jelly-filled, bacon-wrapped doughnuts.

Last edited:
I had a classic washboard stomach. aha but now it's kind of a washboard with a wet towel over it or something...
i blame beer

I was a wimp before anchor arms. Now I'm a jerk!

latest

Well i'm a person who focuses at my intellect over general appearance and athletic skill, although i do tend to improve on my athletic skill.

So i have no abs, but i'm really skinny.

Back