• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many people have you street-passed?

Street Passers!

• None

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • 1-100

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • 101-500

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • 501-1000

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • 1000+

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters

Aleigh

sans n pap need to be protected under all costs
Bells
Switch
8231-3590-6823
New Horizons Token
Pink Hybrid Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
May Birthstone (Emerald)
I've just made it to my 100s. 102 to be exact. I only just got my 3ds in December, however.

Lmao, like 10. About 7 of those I got in one shot from going to a mall that is far away from my house. I think the other few I got from car rides. I take my 3DS like everywhere too.

I got my 3DS when I was 17. I'm 22 now. 5 years and hardly any streetpasses.

Last edited:
More than 1000. That's what happens when you go to a lot of anime conventions, lol. Keep in mind it took me a few years to accumulate that many.

I don't take my 2DS anywhere to streetpass, so 0. I did streetpass my other DS once back when I had 2, but that doesn't count.

over 100 but definitely under 200 and i've had mine for a few months over 2 years. i don't bring my 3DS out too much, and a majority of those came from an anime convention. i prob would've gotten even more had i stayed longer throughout the days the convention took place. i also regret not having cleared out my acnl hh showcase to make room for new homes sigh.

Last edited:
i voted none but i have like 2 or 3 since i go nowhere with it lol.

Over 2,000. I've never even been to any conventions, I just bring mine everywhere and a lot of people seem to have one. :p

a bit over 50 maybe.. i dont get sp hits here around often unless i go to malls or my friends so yeah some peeps i met like tons of times.

Yesterday was the first day I took my 3DS out of the house, so I only have 3 street passes at the moment.

Last time I checked mine it was over 1000. I used to work at New York's JFK airport, so I'd keep my 3DS on me all the time. I've had my system for 1 year now, however, I never paid attention to the streetpass function until about Fall 2015. I had days were I would streetpass about 45 people, there was always about 10-15 people I could tell were employees, the rest were people from all over the world. On a regular day, I'd get about 25. I moved from NYC to AZ, I've been here for about 4 months and have streetpassed maybe 10-15 times in total...

3 on my new 3ds, My old 3ds, my Brothers 3ds, and one guy in my school who also have a 3ds.
I have around 99 on my old 3ds, but I don't think I streetpassed them, but I somehow got them in my plaza?

Last edited:
Four. All of which are my brothers. Wow... I've had a 3DS for over 4 years now and so far I've only streetpassed four of my brothers lmao. I never go anywhere with it! xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! I almost forgot my old 3ds! Make that five! *pats self on back*

3 on my new 3ds, My old 3ds, my Brothers 3ds, and one guy in my school who also have a 3ds.
I have around 99 on my old 3ds, but I don't think I streetpassed them, but I somehow got them in my plaza?

If you have access to Nintendo Zone you can get invites from that or if Nintendo does special ones via Spotpass.

I have quite a few, but I try to actively take my 3DS anywhere there may be a lot of people. Also, I've streetpassed with my husband at least 350 times, but he only counts as one person lol. I have a lot of people in my plaza, though, I'm going to guess about 600.

I got a looooot of people when I went to the Zelda Symphony Orchestra. Practically every person there had their 3DS out before the show.

Last edited:
Like, 15 or something? I never really take my 3DS out or if I do it's never on and closed.

Back