• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Summer Vs. Winter!

ForeverAFlame

Waiting for New Horizons
Bells
Winter Mittens
Another Vs. Game. You know the just.

Team Summer goes up a point, ending at 250.
Team Winter goes down a point, ending at -250.

Ready? Go!

It seems like most people prefer Winter so far, but part of me wonders if it would be the other way around if it was Winter right now, haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It seems like most people prefer Winter so far, but part of me wonders if it would be the other way around if it was Winter right now, haha.

I like it when it's -22 fahrenheit. Not kidding. Can't stand hot temperatures and humidity in Summer.

Last edited:

No I love winter, the cold, the dark, the beautiful stars, the atmosphere, sitting inside with hot cacao, the snow, everything, I really don't like summer, I hate the heat, and I don't like it when the sun is out all day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't like sweating lmao

-5, even though I live in the most southern state in the continental US like a genius.

Last edited:
Back