• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same...although it's me seeing an unbolded 'The Cellar' at the bottom most of the time. :C

Also I had a blast representing The Bell Tree again this year in the MU Champs and even though I didn't place in the top 5 in the finale (6th to 9th) I was on the winning team as a wolf! Keep this alive so I can see one of ya'll make it next year!

I'm always prepared for the next sporadic revival game, I think I've participated in this place's death and revival like 4 times since I started playing lol

I might be able to run some practice 3 town vs 1 mafia for some new people wanting to learn how to play.

ya Probably need to teach me how to play again cause I sucked so much before lol

Been a long time that I check this forum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still see mafia is dead, hoping that more people will come when next animal crossing game is out on the switch

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know if I'll be playing again, been a long time that I last play, so likely rusty.

this semester is killing me but i hope someday people can play again :)

Like this if you'd be interested in me hosting a 4 player mafia. [1 maf vs 3 villa]

sure I'll ruin mafia again ;-;

Last edited:
Idk how useful this is for mafia specifically but TIL while running thought the list of BBcodes on TBT 3.0 we can now do inline spoilers :00000. I don't believe we had this before

Code:
 [ISPOILER] words [/ISPOILER]

Could be cool for hosts to use on death reveals or just a nicer way to format things instead of the clunky spoiler boxes?

So this is essentially Push the Button (google it) but in a forum. Should try this out.

So this is essentially Push the Button (google it) but in a forum. Should try this out.
more like werewolves of millers hollow, but is the same principle, bit in mafia you don't do test, we vote each day cycle to Lynch a player, and the mafia kills someone at night. there might be special roles with abilities, like a cop can investigate at night to know their allegiance.

I believe I know push the button (kinda like a jack box game) and I would say it’s very different. In that game there’s a lot of testing and deception in answers and actions... Mafia is a discussion based game that has lynches and kills throughout the whole game. There’s also usually no other actions or ways to determine alignment than that discussion... with push the button it’s moreso a work up to one chance to get “aliens” out, and mafia is more of a progressive game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back