Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk I've thought about trying this but the warning about how involved it is scares me

> Talking about how the game is dead instead of taking action

To be fair you and Bianca tried. The mafia regulars of this site simply moved on to other things or sites for varying reasons and it's going to require that new influx of people. And with them, solid hosting and setups, a little bit of advertising in the bell tree newsletter (that's not asking much I think), and some veterans who can play in a way that eases new and often less matured folks into the subcommunity.

And learn how to be a better community. All of us. Myself included.

Last edited:
To be fair you and Bianca tried. The mafia regulars of this site simply moved on to other things or sites for varying reasons and it's going to require that new influx of people. And with them, solid hosting and setups, a little bit of advertising in the bell tree newsletter (that's not asking much I think), and some veterans who can play in a way that eases new and often less matured folks into the subcommunity.

And learn how to be a better community. All of us. Myself included.

You make a great point but it feels like more people are stating the game is dead rather than actually playing a game. Bianca's game just need one more person. :/

You make a great point but it feels like more people are stating the game is dead rather than actually playing a game. Bianca's game just need one more person. :/

It's dead because we have no time/motivation to play it rip

yea as vanessa said the reason nobody is joining is most likely because we are busy with other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back